The Flood of Rights: Eric Kluitenberg
Eric Kluitenberg is an independent theorist, writer, and curator on culture, media, and technology.
As of 2013 he is a Research Fellow at the Institute of Network Cultures, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, and lecturer on art and media theory at the ArtScience Interfaculty, Royal Academy of Visual Arts, The Hague.
Kluitenberg is the editor in chief of the Tactical Media Files, an online documentation resource on Tactical Media practices worldwide.
Recent publications include :
- The Network Notebook Legacies of Tactical Media (2011)
- Acoustic Space Vol. 11 (ed.)
- Techno-Ecologies (2012)
- Delusive Spaces (essays, 2008)
- The Book of Imaginary Media (2006)
- the theme issues Hybrid Space (2008)
- Im/Mobility (2011) of OPEN Journal for Art and the Public Domain