Gourmet family workshop: art through light
In French only
Parc des Ateliers
During the holiday season, LUMA Arles offers families a time of creation through a visit-workshop followed by a snack at Le Réfectoire.
Through a family-tour, children and adults will be invited to explore the many luminous artworks in The Tower. Together, you will create a Japanese-inspired lantern that will echo the discoveries made during the visit.
Following the creation, Le Réfectoire will welcome you for a delicious homemade snack made with local products!
- 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.: Guided tour of The Tower and its luminous artworks.
- 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.: Creation of Japanese-inspired lanterns
- 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.: Gourmet snack at Le Réfectoire
Gourmet snack details:
- Chocolate Rice Granola
- Babka (brioche) or homemade cake
- Crêpes and homemade hazelnut spread
Language of the workshop: French
Dates: Sunday December 18, Friday December 23, Wednesday December 28, Friday December 30
Workshop schedule: 2:30 p.m.
Meeting point: Entrance of The Tower, 35 avenue Victor Hugo, 13200 Arles
Prices: 19 euros for one adult and one child
9 euros per additional child or adult
Recommended for children 6-12 years old